Friday, January 3, 2014

Weekend Reading



Again, Happy New Year! 

I hope everyone enjoyed time with friends and family ringing in the New Year! I had a fun, relaxing vacation in Nayon with my neighbor/co-worker's family. We were completely unplugged. You can barely even get cell phone service at the house! But it's back to work on Monday, so I'm soaking in as much "me time" as I can get this weekend with Zoe, of course.


See how some of the other YASCers are reflecting on the New Year below!

Becky shares her holiday travels and visit from her parents!

Sara reflects on how baking breaks down barriers and allows her to open up with those she is serving.

Joseph has been attending proms and graduations.

Julie says this is nothing like the Christmas she's known her whole life.

Heidi looks back as Term 2 comes to a close.

Margaret answers the question on why the Episcopal Church sends us young adults to these places.

It was a white Christmas and New Year for Sean in Japan.

Keri challenges us to make our New Year resolution to be more fully committed to loving those around us.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment