Thursday, January 23, 2014

Little Things

This past weekend was pretty low key. Lately, I've been enjoying just reading, journaling, exploring the market with Jocelyn, and hanging outside with Zoe.

After mass this past Sunday, some of us from the congregation piled into Fr. Clarence's car to go bless the boarding house of Grace and her husband, Brian. Supposedly, they've been seeing a "White Lady" aka a spirit. I'm not one to believe in ghosts but if that's what someone believes, I will gladly help bless their house to ward off any lingering spirits.

Hope everyone's had a wonderful week!

{How I spend my Saturdays}


{Mr. Cool}

{Picked up a new piece of art in Nayon - The Thinker}

{Blessing of Grace and Brian's house}

{A gorgeous sunset on the compound}

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment