Friday, September 20, 2013

Little Things

Another week has gone by quickly! I worked with the Development Office of the Diocese of Santiago this week. Every month for one week, I will rotate to another office of the diocese to get a firsthand look at their work.

The Development Office staff oriented me with all of their asset based community development (ABCD) programs. Wednesday, I worked in the processing center one day making veggie chips (more detail on that to come). Then I visited other communities to have meetings about possible relief programs from typhoon damage. I enjoyed learning more about the projects but I still have much to understand. One week is not enough!

This weekend I'm excited to stay in Santiago and relax!


{Finally drank some Filipino beer!}




{Always sit like a Princess!}


{Birthday lunch for Ata Maritess}


{Beautiful carvings I picked up in Baguio}


{Reading outside while Roxanne worked on a friendship bracelet}

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment