Monday, March 3, 2014

EDFSM Video

Early on in my year here, I proposed that the Foundation work on making a promotional video or a vide report instead of their normal powerpoint presentations. I was charged with the task of making this happen for the Diocesan Convention report.

I started collecting interviews and video content in September, but then al of sudden Diocesan Convention snuck up on me and I had to put together our report! Sir Patrick was very impressed. And the Convention delegates appreciated a change. I think there are audio issues, but there is always something to improve.

Watch the report below to learn more about the organization I've been working with and to hear from some people I work closely with on a day to day basis.



Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment