Thursday, March 13, 2014

Little Things

I don't know what happened to February and now March is quickly going by in a flash. This Friday and Saturday we're hosting a Social Entrepreneurship Training at the Diocesan Center. You may remember when I attended it back in October at the National Office. I recommended to my manager that the Foundation and Diocesan staff should attend it. He jumped on the idea. So since December, I've been working hard to plan, organize, and implement the training. I can't believe it's finally happening!

{Sunday Afternoon chillin' and trip planning}

As part of getting everything together, the trainers asked if we could buy binders for the training materials. We have 38 participants, which equals 38 binders. You wouldn't think finding 38 1" or 1 1/2" binders with a plastic cover would be hard to find. Oh boy was I wrong! After six hours of searching 7 different stores, we finally accumulated exactly 38 binders. They're not all the same but at least we found them. What an exhausting adventure and all for binders! 

{Very inventive - a rolling tilapia store. Yes, there's live fish in there!}

{Teaching the kids how to make fortune tellers}

{Gorgeous view from St. Francis' Church}

{A hike through the woods led me to find a pineapple growing in the bramble}

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment