Friday, November 15, 2013

Weekend Reading


Happy Weekend!

Again, I want to thank everyone for the support, prayers and concerns during Super Typhoon Haiyan. Don't worry I am safe! I was never affected by the great storm which ravaged the Central Philippines. It is going to take many coordinated efforts and generous donations and time for them to recover. Prayers are continually needed.


I've had another busy, busy week. I'm ready for the weekend so I can prepare for my trip to Hong Kong! I leave on Wednesday. I'm psyched to see friends and explore a new city. Until then, I'm going to research all the fun things to do there. If anyone's been and has suggestions, please let me know!

Other YASCers have been greatly busy serving all over the world. Take time to read about the variety of experiences.

Margaret gives an update on Super Typhoon Haiyan. Don't worry, she's safe.

Rachel recaps her wonderful break to attend her sister's wedding in the Netherlands.

Becky hosted visitors from Virginia!

Heidi celebrates another missionary's milestone birthday away from home.

Jared tells the tragic struggle of man's journey of seeking a new home away from violence.

Katie shares her love of the Post Office.

Sean introduces us to ARI in Japan.

Hannah is learning to approach moments of wrongness as opportunities to grow and be thankful.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment