Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Little Things

By the time you read this post, I'll be on bus to Manila to catch my flight to Hong Kong. To beat the traffic and ensure I get to the airport in time for my flight, I'm taking the 9 hour bus trip overnight. That means I'll have plenty of time to chill and read at the airport until my flight takes off. I'll be so full of excitement I don't know how I'll be able to pass the time!

The past couple of weeks have been crazy busy. I'm ready for a break and some fun with friends! However, busyness never takes me away from enjoying the little things.

{"Are you ready?" asks this bobble dashboard thing. I don't think I ever am.}

{Enjoying the gorgeous afternoons of 'winter'}

{Yes, McDonald's serves spaghetti, rice and fried chicken}

{"Do Not Delay" the truck full of rice from EDS about to head to Manila for relief efforts}

{This is what a table looks like after being devoured by hungry Filipinos}

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment