Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Little Things

It's back to a normal work week! Due to a low pressure and typhoon hitting the south, we are being dumped with gloom and rain. I'm tired of clouds and want the sun back! I can't believe it is already November. It's hard for me to wrap my brain around it since it's still feels like summer here. 

There's is much coming up in the next few weeks and I cannot wait share! In the meantime, enjoy some little moments from my life! 

{More love in the form of Fall Cheer from Aunt Susan & Uncle Bill and the Diocese of Virginia Staff}


{Christmas decorations already up at the mall}

{The access road up to St. Francis Mission}

{Sunday Afternoon baking Trader Joe's Pumpkin Bread from Aunt Susan to share with friends}

{Impromptu dinner with co-workers at Lucky "Tyan"}

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment