Thursday, October 17, 2013

Little Things

Currently, I'm in Bontoc in the Mountain Province. A couple weeks ago I received a call from Attorney Floyd, Provincial Secretary of ECP, inviting me to this wedding of a deacon from the Episcopal Diocese of Northern Philippines and an American. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to experience a wedding celebrated in another culture and country. I'm trying to reserve my expectations to enjoy it in all its glory!

In the meantime, here some things and moments I've been enjoying over the past week!

{Me interviewing an applicant during inspection of their property}


{This is one of the mice who's been living in my room for the past month}

{Finally found a map of the Diocese of Santiago}

{Mondays start with Morning Prayer where staff members share their reflections on the readings}

{Coffee and Lunch with Fr. Machuk and Fr. William after teaching at St. Mark's, Batal}

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment