Thursday, December 26, 2013

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

I bring good tidings and cheer! I hope everyone had a wonderful, merry Christmas. This was definitely the warmest Christmas I’ve ever had.

This past Monday marked four months. It’s the longest I’ve ever been away from home in a foreign country. The first time was for study abroad. During the experience, I was more than ready to come home at the four month mark. While I miss my family and the holidays were hard to get through without them, I’m not quite ready to leave. There’s no sense of finality.


I feel fortunate to have already been pushed out of my comfort zone time and time again. Your comfort zone is a beautiful place, but nothing ever grows there.  In that sense, I find myself growing in new ways, learning about myself, and finding strength I didn’t know I had. I’m not ready to stop.

New Year’s Resolutions are coming up. Maybe you should consider adding “pushing myself out of my comfort zone” to the list.

Follow the link to read this month's newsletter!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Simply wanted to need every person an extremely Happy, Safe and sound as well as Profitable Year. May Next year enable you to get tranquility as well as pleasure throughout happy new yearevery season. My spouse and i give thanks to anyone because of their help throughout the last few years.

    ReplyDelete