Thursday, December 5, 2013

Little Things

My life has been so crazy busy lately that I forgot to share about my favorite holiday, Thanksgiving! Actually, it probably helped that I was busy. I didn't have time to dwell on missing sweet potatoes, pineapple casserole, Grandpap's homemade stuffing, pecan pie, and of course, being with my large family!

I returned to Santiago City at 3am on Wednesday morning last week from Hong Kong. Recovered a little bit during the day before going back to work. Thursday, Thanksgiving Day, celebrated a co-worker's civil wedding followed by a huge lunch, which I took as my big "thanksgiving meal." Then, Friday got up at 6am to catch a bus for a weekend in Mountain Province! Phew!

{Penny, Me, Rebecca, Charity, the bride, Dex, the groom, and Sandra together after the marriage}

{My "Thanksgiving" lunch after the civil marriage of Charity}

{A lovely card and stovetop stuffing from the Diocese of Virginia staff enjoyed on Thanksgiving}

{Another wonderful package received from my Aunt!}

{Santiago City decorated for Christmas. What it looks like during the day & night}

I'm thankful for many things this year especially for all the support I've received from you all!

Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment